- 4 Bedrooms
- Car Parking
- Good size garden
- Quiet Setting
- 2 Bedroom Annex
• A well-presented family home arranged in a U-shape around a south facing terrace.
• A fantastic sense of light and space throughout with many of the large, double glazed windows enjoying superb views.
• A substantial kitchen-diner, utility room and additional, versatile, reception room opening onto the partially enclosed south facing terrace.
• A gorgeous, dual aspect sitting room.
• Master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
• Three further double bedrooms serviced by the family bathroom.
• An entirely self-contained apartment, perfect for dependent relatives or rental potential.
• Well-presented and surprisingly spacious accommodation comprising a kitchen-diner, separate sitting room, two double bedrooms and a beautifully appointed bath and shower-room.
• Additionally, there are two further internal rooms suitable for a range of uses depending on the requirements of the discerning purchaser.
The property is in an elevated position within easy walking distance of Camelford town centre. This historic market town straddles the A39, the Atlantic Highway, between Bude and Wadebridge and as the name suggests is situated on the River Camel. The town lies on the edge of Bodmin Moor and the irrefutable beauty of the North Cornish coastline and is serviced by local shops and amenities, its sense of community; not to mention the beautiful Victoria Park and Ofsted rated Good primary and secondary schools. The planned construction of the town’s bypass from the main A39 should result in the continued renovation of the town centre.
From Dark Lane, the property can be found at the bottom of an unassuming driveway (which is owned by the neighbouring property but with an unencumbered right of way to access the property), leading to an attached carport, additional parking and a façade that gives little to no idea of what lies beyond. Individually designed and built in approximately 1973, the features of the property resonate an architectural style typical of the time. The result being that, whilst the property has neighbours there is still a sense of privacy throughout and the highly extensive amount of modern double glazing allows a fantastic amount of natural light. ‘Lian’, really is a rather surprising property that must be seen.
In respect to the main residence, a covered entrance door opens into a well-proportioned hallway through which, the accommodation flows rather nicely in a ‘U-shape’. With the dual aspect sitting room and master bedroom suite to the front the hallway leads to a further reception room, perfect for a formal dining room or living room opening onto the south facing terrace and then, in turn, onto the substantial and well-appointed kitchen-diner complete with a good sized larder and far reaching views. Following on from the kitchen is the utility room, three further well-proportioned double bedrooms the family bathroom and separate WC.
Returning to the front of the property and moving around the Southern aspect via the covered walkway and carport, a few well laid steps lead down to the self-contained apartment and access to the rear garden. The current owners created this accommodation for family members and it certainly does not lack in space or quality throughout with an open plan kitchen-diner, generous larder, sitting room, two double bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. In addition, there are two further, well presented, and proportioned internal rooms that could be suitable for a number of purposes. Accessed externally, there is a further storeroom which houses the boiler.
Mains’ electricity, water, drainage, telephone and broadband internet. Oil-fired central heating.
Council Tax Bands E and A