- Detached converted barn
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan living
- Fully fitted contemporary kitchen
- Large garden with private pond
- Stunning views
- Parking for two cars
- Large gardens
- Underfloor heating
- Solid oak flooring, doors and windows
Stunning two bedroom barn conversion situated in fantastic position surrounded by the Kent countryside with views from every angle. This beautiful property has been elegantly converted to a very high standard combining original features with a modern twist.
Detached converted barn
• Two double bedrooms
• Open plan living
• Fully fitted contemporary kitchen
• Large garden with private pond
• Stunning views
• Parking for two cars
• Large gardens
• Underfloor heating
• High quality finish
• Solid oak flooring, doors and windows
This beautiful home has been elegantly refurbished throughout retaining original features to create a modern property with heaps of character. The property is accessed through a solid oak stable door and into a long hallway with oak wooden floors. The accommodation includes a large open plan triple aspect sitting/dining room with bi-folding doors onto the sun terrace, modern fully fitted kitchen with white high gloss wall and base units and drawers under granite worktops and integrated appliances. The master bedroom is dual aspect with large fitted wardrobes, the second bedroom has fitted wardrobes and enjoys stunning views of the surrounding countryside. The family bathroom has a modern newly fitted bathroom suite with bath, over bath shower, sink set within vanity a unit, low level toilet and large airing cupboard. The quality of the finish is fantastic with no expense spared; oak flooring, handmade solid oak doors, high specification kitchen and bathroom and remote control blinds.
To the outside the property sits within beautiful grounds with lawns, a sun terrace, woodland and pretty pond. There is a good size shed within the grounds and off street parking for two cars.
The property is located in the Historic village of Hever, famous for its Castle and its historical connections with Anne Boleyn, second wife of King Henry the VIII and mother of Elizabeth I of England. Hever Village offers a range of local public houses and a primary school and is surrounded by beautiful open countryside ideal for walking, riding and other recreational activities including golf at Hever Golf Course. Edenbridge Town Centre provides a more comprehensive range of shopping and sports facilities. Hever mainline train station is a short walk away and has a good service into central London; 48 minutes to London Bridge. The M25 access at Riverhead, Sevenoaks is approximately 10 miles.
Mains Water, electricity, oil & private drainage
Local Authority: Sevenoaks District Council
EPC – C77
Council tax band: E
M25 Godstone (J6) 10 miles
Oxted 8 miles
Sevenoaks 12 miles
Tunbridge Wells 13 miles
East Grinstead 10 miles
The property is available unfurnished and is in council tax band E. Energy performance rating C77. Deposit £1,904
1. When you have selected a property to rent you will pay a Holding Fee of half of the first month's rent and complete the Tenancy Application Form. If the rental proceeds then the Holding Fee will form part of the first rental payment which will comprise of the first month's rent and the deposit (equivalent to five weeks rent).
2. Your earnings must be at least 2.5 times the annual rent of the property. If your earnings are not sufficient then the earnings of a joint tenant can be taken into consideration but they will also have to complete a reference form. If you have a bad credit rating then this does not necessarily mean that you would not be able to rent a property. However you must divulge any County Court Judgements on the form. You may still be able to proceed with renting the property if you have a suitable person who will act as a guarantor.
3. Once your references have been completed and are satisfactory we will agree a date when you can begin your tenancy and move into the property. You will be required to pay the first month's rent and deposit prior to or when signing the tenancy agreement. This should preferably be by a transfer directly into our designated bank account, or pay by cheque (min. 7 working days in advance), bankers draft or cash.
4. The Housing Act 2004 introduced new legislation regarding tenant's deposits. Your deposit will be held in a statutory deposit scheme, details of which will be given to you.
5. We recommend that all tenants take out contents insurance to cover accidental damage to the Landlord's property. This may help safeguard your deposit. (A quote will be provided by insurers, without obligation, upon completion of your reference).