- Exclusive private development
- Three double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- High specification kitchen / diner
- Three parking spaces
- A short walk to the mainline train station
- Two large balcony sun terraces
- Communal gardens and courtyard
- Excellent choice of schools
- In the heart of Edenbridge
A stunning development of 5 traditionally designed homes in the heart of Edenbridge set around a private courtyard.
Being just a short walk to the mainline train station and in the catchment for an excellent choice of schools this property would certainly suit a proffessional couple or family.
The lovely property is approached by its own private door with stairs leading up to a first floor landing area. Good size living room with patio doors to the sun terrace, high specification kitchen with fitted oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, WC and under stairs cupboard. Stairs lead to the second floor with two double bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite and family bathroom. On the third floor there is a third double bedroom with an en-suite.
The property has been finished to a very high standard and offers lovely living accommodation in the heart of Edenbridge Town Centre. The property has UPVC sealed windows throughout. Communal courtyard gardens and allocated car parking.
Edenbridge town is located in the Kent countryside and developed from a river crossing in the Roman times, which subsequently evolved into a market town where it became a vital part of the Weald iron industry. The town is surrounded by greenbelt countryside and is famous for its historic and attractive buildings that line the High Street.
The town boasts two railway stations and a journey time to and from London Bridge of around 40-45 minutes. Nearby is Hever Castle, many National Trust attractions, numerous delightful pubs, and good local facilities in the town, including a range of small independent shops, a Waitrose supermarket and quality eateries. For more extensive shopping, it is but a short drive to Sevenoaks, Oxted, East Grinstead and Tunbridge Wells, or to Bluewater Shopping Centre. Several prestigious golf clubs and a selection of fine schools add to the attraction of this location.
Edenbridge town is located in the Kent countryside, surrounded by greenbelt countryside and is famous for its historic and attractive buildings that line the High Street. There are a selection of shops serving day to day needs and two supermarkets. The town also boasts a leisure centre providing a variety of sporting facilities. Two main line train stations serve the town, Edenbridge Town Station to London Bridge/London Victoria via Oxted in approximately 50 minutes and Edenbridge Station serving Tonbridge through to Reigate and London Bridge/London Victoria via Redhill.
Services: Mains Water, Electricity, Gas & Drainage
Local Authority: Sevenoaks District Council
Council Tax Band: F
EPC – C80
M25 Godstone (J6) 10 miles
Oxted 8 miles
Sevenoaks 12 miles
Tunbridge Wells 13 miles
East Grinstead 10 miles
Children are welcome but sorry, no pets please. The property is available unfurnished and is in council tax band C. Energy performance rating C76. Deposit £2,215.
1. When you have selected a property to rent you will pay a non-refundable Holding Fee of half of the first month's rent and complete the Tenancy Application Form. (The Holding Fee will only be returned to you in the event that the Landlord decides not to let the property to you.) If the rental proceeds then the Holding Fee will form part of the first rental payment which will comprise of the first month's rent and the deposit (equivalent to six weeks rent), plus the costs as set out at point 2 below.
2. The cost of references is a £45.00 plus £9.00 VAT per person. In the case of a Company Tenancy the references are charged separately at £210.00 plus £42.00 VAT
3. Your earnings must be at least 2.5 times the annual rent of the property. If your earnings are not sufficient then the earnings of a joint tenant can be taken into consideration but they will also have to complete a reference form. If you have a bad credit rating then this does not necessarily mean that you would not be able to rent a property. However you must divulge any County Court Judgements on the form. You may still be able to proceed with renting the property if you have a suitable person who will act as a guarantor. Each guarantor reference will be charged at a further £45.00 plus £9.00 VAT
4. Once your references have been completed and are satisfactory we will agree a date when you can begin your tenancy and move into the property. You will be required to pay the first month's rent and deposit prior to or when signing the tenancy agreement. This should preferably be by a transfer directly into our designated bank account, or pay by cheque (min. 7 working days in advance), bankers draft or cash.
5. The Housing Act 2004 introduced new legislation regarding tenant's deposits. Your deposit will be held in a statutory deposit scheme, details of which will be given to you.
6. We recommend that all tenants take out contents insurance to cover accidental damage to the Landlord's property. This may help safeguard your deposit. (A quote will be provided by insurers, without obligation, upon completion of your reference).