- Two bedroom Victorian property
- Large kitchen
- Lovely views
- Potential to create driveway
- Two reception rooms
- Access to country fields & walks
- Large garden and patio area
- Level walk to the High Street and train station
- Opportunity to extend (STP)
- Parquet flooring to the hallway, lounge and dining room
Spacious two bedroom Victorian semi-detached house situated in a stunning semi-rural setting overlooking the recreation ground with fabulous views of the surrounding countryside. This lovely period property is in need of some updating and has the potential to extend to create a wonderful family home.
• Two bedroom Victorian property
• Large kitchen
• Lovely views
• Potential to create driveway
• Two reception rooms
• Access to country fields & walks
• Large garden and patio area
• Level walk to the High Street and train station
• Opportunity to extend (STP)
• Parquet flooring to the hallway, lounge and dining room
Situated on one of the most popular roads in Edenbridge, just a short walk to the High Street and Edenbridge Mainline. To the ground floor the accommodation comprises of a sitting room with window to the front overlooking the garden, dining room, spacious kitchen with and excellent range of wall and base units and drawers and conservatory. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the outside there is a lovely garden to the front which can be converted to a driveway for several cars (subject to planning). Side access to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a terrace area perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining friends and family.
Mains Water, Electricity, Gas & Drainage
Local Authority: Sevenoaks District Council
Council Tax Band: D
EPC : F35
Edenbridge is a small market town with an attractive medieval high street surrounded by countryside with a selection of shops, pubs, restaurants, its own museum and hospital with MIU. There are a variety of schools in the surrounding area. Local recreational amenities include a leisure centre with swimming pool, golf courses and a number of local National Trust properties.
Edenbridge benefits from two mainline train stations offering services to London. The M25 can be easily accessed at either junction 6 (Godstone) or junction 5 (Sevenoaks). Gatwick airport is about 18 miles and the Channel Tunnel about 65 miles allowing easy access to the Continent.
Miles to: M25 Godstone (J6) 10, Oxted 7, Sevenoaks 10, Tunbridge Wells 15, East Grinstead 8.