- Five bedroom detached house
- Detached 2 bedroom holiday cottage
- Planning permission for an additional contemporary 3,928sq.ft dwelling
- Midway between Tunbridge Wells and East Grinstead
- Panoramic views
- Building Plot
- Three double bedrooms, all with en-suites
- Large atrium, housing indoor pool
- Underground double garage store and workshops
Little Saxbys Farm occupies a lovely elevated position, with a fabulous outlook over the valley from Sussex into Kent, set within the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and just over 1 mile from the picturesque village of Cowden and mainline railway station with its direct service to London in only 50 minutes.
• Five bedroom detached house
• Detached 2 bedroom holiday cottage
• Planning permission for an additional contemporary 3,928sq.ft dwelling
• Midway between Tunbridge Wells and East Grinstead
• Panoramic views
An attractive five bedroom family home completed in June 2008 together with a 2 bedroom cottage, barns and stables with planning permission for a detached dwelling.
A substantial family home with around 2,700 square feet of living space. Upstairs are five bedrooms, two with en-suite facilities plus a family bathroom. Under floor heating throughout the ground floor warms the four good sized reception rooms, one with wood burner, large kitchen dining room, office, and a fully integrated modern kitchen. With Genersys solar hot water collector panels, double glazing throughout, and a large attached double open bay garage and the potential for a nice secluded garden.
Two bedroom holiday cottage, both with en-suite facilities, large sitting room with wood burner, utility room and kitchen.
Large Atcost barn, four stables, tack room and large hard standing area.
Planning permission in place Ref: WD/2017/2762/F, dated 16th February 2018 for a new dwelling of approximately 3,928 sq.ft.
Proposed accommodation comprises:
• Entrance hall
• Living room
• Kitchen breakfast room
• Utility room
• Three double bedrooms, all with en-suites
• Large atrium, housing indoor pool
• Underground double garage store and workshops
This generous and attractive plot is currently a large Atcost grain store, stables and workshops with hard standing
Further land is available. The plot is located within the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Services: Private drainage, oil heating, Genersys Solar Collector Panels. Mains water & electric
Local Authority: Wealden District Council
Council Tax Band: F
EPC: C 75
Cowden is a small village with an old high street made up of Grade II listed cottages and houses. The village consists of a church, pub, playing field and pavilion surrounded by countryside. Cowden has a mainline railway station on the London Bridge to Uckfield line. London Bridge: 48 minutes, London Victoria: 56 minutes.
Parts of the parish straddle the river which forms the border with East Sussex and Surrey where the three counties meet.
Surrounding towns include Tunbridge Wells & Edenbridge.
M25 Godstone (J6) 10 miles
Oxted 8 miles
Sevenoaks 12 miles
Tunbridge Wells 13 miles
East Grinstead 10 miles