- Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Southborough Common Location
- In Need Of Internal Updating
- Occupying A Large Plot
- Three Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom En-Suite With Walk In Dressing Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Potential To Extend (Subject To Planning)
- Double Garage
- Driveway For Two Cars
- Large Attractive Garden
- Available Chain-Free
CHAIN FREE - Guide Price £725,000 to £775,000 Freehold- As sole agents to the vendors, LeGrys are delighted to present to the market a large, detached, five bed family home, double garage and off road parking - just a stone’s throw from the extremely sought after Southborough Common.
Originally built in 1981, the property would benefit from being updated internally. Subject to planning and consents there is opportunity to extend both upwards and to the side. The property consists of::
Entrance Hall. Sitting Room. Kitchen/Breakfast Room. Utility. Dining Room. Study. Cloakroom. 5 Bedrooms (1En-Suite). Family Bathroom. EPC: C
The property boasts a large garden, predominantly laid to lawn.
The property is accessible via a shared private drive, which serves four properties in total. Transport links are extremely good being within close proximity of two Mainline Railways Stations with fast links to both London City & West End. Access to the M25 is minutes away.
The area offers a plethora of well-regarded Schools and Centres of Education, both State funded and privately run.
- Entrance Hall with understairs cupboard housing meters
- Double Aspect Sitting Room with fireplace housing gas fire
- Dining Room
- Double Aspect Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range of wall and floor cupboards, two sinks and single drainer, electric hob, eye-level double oven
- Utility with sink, central heating boiler, back door to rear garden
- Cloakroom with low level w.c., corner wash hand basin
- Study with patio doors to terrace
Stairs to first floor landing with airing cupboard:
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Double Bedroom with walk-in dressing room, En-Suite Bathroom with low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, bath
- 4 Further Bedrooms (3 with fitted wardrobes)
- Family Bathroom with low level w.c., pedestal
Tunbridge Wells is home to a number of well-regarded schools the closest being Southborough Primary and nearby Secondary schools include Skinners Grammar School, Tunbridge Wells Boys Grammar & Tunbridge Wells Girls Grammar, (TWGGS). Aside from the Grammar schools, there are a number of other choices including the Bennett Memorial Diocesan School, St Gregory's Catholic School and the Skinners Academy.
The house is well situated for a range of shops and services close by with many of the well-known high street retailers in the Royal Victoria Place Shopping Centre. As well as the more individual independent shops and restaurateurs in both Tunbridge Wells High Street and Southborough High Street there is the historic Pantiles offering great places for both shopping and dining.
For leisure, Knights Park offers a multi-screen cinema complex, a bowling alley and health/fitness club for those looking for activities close by as well as a number of Parks and recreation grounds, the closest being Pennington Park, Southborough Common and The Ridgeway, all offering a range of activities depending on your preferences. Further facilities are available on the fringes of the town and in the surrounding countryside for a range of activities such as golf, cycling, horse riding, sailing and many others.
Transport links from London Road are excellent with High Brooms and Tonbridge Main Line Stations a short drive away, with both offering a regular service to London (to the North) and Hastings (to the South). The A21 is easily accessible just North of Southborough which gives access to the coast (to the South) and the M25 (to the North). Gatwick Airport is also within easy reach being around 25 miles away.